The drip marketing campaign: is a marketing technique of prospecting and lead nurturing very effective!
The drip marketing campaign: How is it going? As customers or prospects, you receive a series of highly targeted mails over a fairly short period of time, which is of interest to you. Three distilled mails “to drip” to arouse my interest: the drip marketing.
The principle is clear, to send a series of highly targeted mails, in a closed space (a few days) with an extremely relevant and effective message, such as:
A first mail
“I studied your company website and saw that you had very ambitious development goals for your company.
Would you have 15 minutes for me to explain Quickly the method that would allow you to win new customers?
You can book your appointment by logging in here.”
A second mail will be sent automatically in case of non-response with a message of type:
“You have not reserved your interview, I allow myself to insist, and I am convinced that we can Quickly find you new customers.”
Then a third mail:
“Are you sure you do not want a phone exchange? In 15 minutes I will explain the device; it does not commit you to anything. Make an appointment! “
The definition of drip marketing campaign
Frequently used in inbound marketing strategy, drip marketing campaign is a technique whose principle is to contact prospects or customers using an automated sequence of several emailing’s.
A series of marketing messages are sent to “drip”. A scenario schedules mailings that are automated. If the operation does not work, your prospect is not mature. This will then be integrated into lead nurturing scenarios. Regularly, content will be sent to him to relaunch the drip marketing operation later.
- A Quality email file perfectly matches your target and your message. The performance of your campaign will depend on the Quality of the file being used.
- Powerful emailing software associated with your domain name in order to optimize the deliverability of the mails.
- A message very well worked on the substance to arouse the interest of your recipients and push them to action.
- Software for making appointments online.
The results and benefits of drip marketing campaign
- A careful audience: unlike cold calls and poorly targeted e-mails, recipients of drip marketing campaigns are often sensitive to the message because they are well targeted.
- Building a relationship: drip marketing enables companies to build a trusting relationship with their customers and prospects by sending Quality information, with less effort than a traditional telephone survey.
- A better transformation rate: sending highly targeted messages to an address book less provided but well Qualified increases the chances of selling.
Automatic channels do not necessarily have to be very elaborate to be effective, even the simplest help to keep the name of your company and your products in the mind of the target group. The strings are not fixed; they can be modified and improved according to the returns. It is important to choose a suitable automation tool, which allows to create new channels as well as to edit the oldest ones.
The drip campaigns explained above are just a few examples – they can be used in multiple situations where the client needs it to be re-started or pushed to the next stage. The benefits of an effective drip campaign are many. They will save you money, remember the name of the company to the customer and facilitate the work of your sellers.
Other examples of drip campaigns used frequently include:
- Campaign promotion (pre-marketing, campaign offers, last minute reminders, promotions on the next campaign)
- Welcome to new clients
- Regular reminders of the company name – invitations to events, product presentations, etc.
- Marketing event – surveys
- Reminders – contract renewal date, approach to the date of replenishment of a product
Typically, self-response drip campaigns are used in combination with landing pages (Landing Pages) to continue the conversion process.
It should be noted that handling these types of campaigns manually is extremely tiring and inefficient, since the prospects are subscribed asynchronously (at different times) so the process of taking the sequence of the emails to be sent to each one must be automated.
For this there are professional services that provide online systems that are responsible for keeping the sequence of each subscriber by putting our campaign on autopilot. In turn, these types of systems can handle multiple simultaneous campaign types for various websites, landing pages or Fan Pages.
In the case of Fan Pages for companies within Facebook, it is possible to create special applications that will induce the visitor to mark the “Like” button and then tell them that if they leave their contact information on a form (auto registration -responses of the campaign by drops), can participate, for example, in special promotions of your interest. In this way we can reach the prospect both through your wall or Facebook timeline and through the campaign for emails seeking to achieve their conversion to real client.
By using Web Analytics techniques (eg Using Google Analytics) it is also possible to establish Conversion Objectives and / or Conversion Funnels to measure the success of the campaigns and / or their failures according to the achievement of such objectives, such So that the necessary changes can be made in time to increase the desired percentages of Conversion and Monetization.
Please note that when a person initially visits your site on the Internet you are not necessarily willing to make a purchase or hiring on the first visit. To do this you must convince yourself that behind that website is a real, serious and responsible company that will meet your expectations.
Your mission from the first visit is to have the prospect have the confidence to make the purchase decision, with desire and enthusiasm to buy or hire what you sell.