Do email marketing endeavors in your organization or business include, email marketing drip campaigns? If this is not the case then you aremissing a very cost effective method to increase sales conversions. Email marketing drip campaign plays a significant role in educating your customers. It lays out prospects and improves their connection to the products as well as services offered by your organization. Email marketing drip campaign is substantial in helping you grow your business.
What is Email Marketing Drip Campaign?
Email marketing drip campaign is the practice of using emails in conveying (drip) relevant features and information regarding your business or organization to customers and other prospective buyers around the world. It is an effective way of ensuring that the customers and prospects are fully informed about your business, services and products.
It is interesting in that the emails are used to convey automatic messages to the customers. This is based on triggers like the call to action clicks, white paper downloading, purchasing a product, or even receiving an email. These triggers can be set based on time. For instance, scheduling triggers for once in a week for a given duration of time or even once per day.
In fact, when customers join your organization’s email list or sign up to receive newsletters, you are presented with the opportunity to send a welcome email, which is an initial step in the email marketing drip campaign. Through the use of the drip techniques, you are able to send more emails in a few days enlightening them with regard to your services and products.
When should you use Email Marketing Drip Campaigns?
Email marketing drip campaign can also be termed as a business nurturing campaign. The information shared helps the business to stay connected, develops trust as well as nurtures the relationship with your customers and prospects. By sending drip campaigns through email marketing automation it becomes easy to cultivate leads and ensure that customers are happy and stay engaged.
With regard to the type of information and the number of times it’s shared, it is possible to personalize and customize effective email drip campaign. There are various ways to do this and make sure that the needs and objectives of the organizations are met.
Types of Email Marketing Drip Campaign
Here are examples of different types this email campaign
- Drip campaign for welcoming customers and prospects
- Drip campaigns for nurturing
- Drip campaigns to educate
- Drip campaigns meant to promote your services and products
- Campaigns geared towards creating awareness
- Campaigns meant to clarify on the legitimacy of your business as well as renewal
- Drip campaigns for re-engagement
- Drip campaigns for products recovery
- Drip campaign meant to train new customers regarding the use of a service and product.
Benefits of Using Email Marketing Drip Campaign
Marketers in the 21st century have realized and embraced email marketing campaigns due to its benefits. These benefits are:
- Improving sales and generating more revenue
- Building a long lasting customer relationship ensuring retention
- Improving lead nurturing
- Sending relevant data and information to customers and prospects at the right moment.
- Creating and qualifying numerous leads for the business sales team.
- Saving resources and time. Through automatic education and leads nurturing in your sales cycle
- Ensuring that customers and prospective buyers have more chances to share feedbacks
- Creating a free trial and help new buyers benefit numerously from the trial and finally have a deal at the end of the trial
Setting an Email Marketing Drip Campaign
There are steps involved in creating a fulfilling drip campaign. Now, here are important steps you should ensure when preparing the campaign:
1. Determining Goals And Outcomes You Want To Achieve At The End Of The Campaign
It is significant that you establish what you aspire to accomplish at the end of the drip campaign. For instance, is it nurturing leads, increasing your customer engagement or maybe training customers regarding a new product? Once your goal is specific, it becomes easy to create an effective campaign.
2. Determining Target Demographic
Your campaign must target a specific niche of your clients and customers. Come up with persons to describe values, attributes, as well as goals of your customers.
3. Creating Quality Content
Ensure that the content contained in each email is informative and one that will capture the reader’s attention. Talk more about the benefits of the services and products as well as ensuring the email is user centric and can be scanned. Be short and precise. Provide links to the business website. Always include a well-structured and powerful call to action.
Email marketing drip campaign is a great way of ensuring that your business develops to greater heights. You are capable of growing your sales and generate high returns on the investment. The technique makes sure that your customers and prospective buyers are sufficiently informed about your services and products. Important aspects regarding email marketing drip campaign are as elaborated above.